- Highly automated processes with manual handling by exception
- High level of flexibility and configurability of the system with respect to changing organizational needs, business and regulatory requirements
- High specialization and diversification of business processes to manage the different claims and extend the value chain
- Continuous monitoring of activities critical to the business in accordance with required SLA
- Reduction of fraud since the opening of the claim
- Tight integration with suppliers
- GFT was engaged to support the Client’s project on several tracks: PMO, ClaimCenter Configuration and Integration, Data migration, Document handling.
- A team of 25 people worked together with the Client and other partners in a 30 months project.
- Trust-based relationship between Customer, GFT and other partners
- Proactive controls regarding software quality, design, performance, methodology and development cycle
- The system went live (pilot) on January 2014 and rollout was completed by October 2014
- GFT recognized as trusted partner by the customer
- Activities performed on time
- Claim center extended to include local Legal & Regulatory requirements