Client: Bank in REGIONS
- The goal of the project was to define the BPM/SOA strategy and architecture, within an EMEA bank with legal entities in Spain, Italy, Portugal, Poland and Belgium.
- The platform and suite of base products was TIBCO. The layers covered were: infrastructure, framework and application, defining , analyzing and implementing for each of them different modules at functional, architectural and governance levels.
- Duration: 10 months.
- Team: 7 members (1 technical leader, 1 consultant, 1 project leader, 1 business consultant and 3 analysts.
- Areas: GFT was functional and technically responsible of the architecture definition
- Technical consultancy
- Software design
- Architectural modules implementation
- Project management.